What Is Screenprinting?
Screenprinting is the thousand year old technique that involves applying ink directly to a garment by pushing it through a stencil (or screen). The process is perfect for large runs of custom printed t-shirts, hoodies or sweatshirts.
Need a quote on custom screenprinting for your business or brand? Click HERE.
Screen printed clothing is known for it's longevity and colour vibrancy and here at Brainchild Merch we can create a number of effects, including metallics, foiling, custom printed neck labels and more.
Screenprinting Is GOOD For:
• High volume custom: t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, aprons or bags
• Highest quality printing available
• Logos or designs with 1-5 colours (we'll need to see your design first)
• Most durable print method.
• Wide range of printable items
• Distressed or "vintage" style designs
• Printing over zippers or seams
Screenprinting Is BAD For:
• Low volume custom: t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, aprons or bags (our minimum is 12pcs per design)
• Logos or designs with 6+ colours (we'll need to see your design first)
• Realistic photographic images (we'll need to see your design first)
Ready to see YOUR BRAND EVERYWHERE? Get a FREE QUOTE today.