What Is Heat Transfer Vinyl?
Heat transfer vinyl, or HTV for short, is a special lightweight material that we can digitally cut your design/logo out of using a plotter and then apply it on certain fabrics and materials. Due to the lack of screen set-ups or inks, this decoration method is ideal for 1-off custom t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters and other accessories like aprons or bags.
Need a quote on HTV for your business or brand? Click HERE.
Heat transfer vinyl is made in single colors and has special options such as patterned, glitter, flocked, holographic, glow-in-the-dark, reflective and 3D puff.
Heat Transfer Vinyl Is GOOD For
• 1-colour logos
• Simple logos and text
• Low quantity/1-off custom: t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, aprons or bags
• Pre-production sampling & product testing
• Custom Signs & Custom Decals
• Athletic style garments
Heat Transfer Vinyl Is BAD For:
• High volume custom: t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, aprons or bags
• Intricate logos or designs with multiple colours (we need to see the design first)
• Distressed or "vintage" style designs
• Printing over zippers or seams
Ready to see YOUR BRAND EVERYWHERE? Get a FREE QUOTE today.